2015 4-H Practices
Calumet County 4-H members interested in participating in the 4-H Archery project have the opportunity to participate in practices under the leadership of 4-H Archery Leaders at the Winnebago East Shore Conservation Club (Hickory Hills Road, Stockbridge). Interested 4-H members are…
- Required to pay a $10 annual fee per discipline to help off-set the costs of the project. Participation fees will be collected at the Kick-off meeting, or your first practice.
- Required to sign an Expectation form (signed by member and parent). Expectation forms (needing parent’s signature) are available at Shooting Sports Waiver/Expectation Forms , from the 4-H office or from a 4-H Shooting Sport leader.
- Able to use for 4-H practices and 4-H competitions either (a) Calumet County 4-H owned compound bows, or (b) their own personal bow.
2015 Practice Dates will be held at the Winnebago East Shore Conservation Club on the following dates and times:
- Thursday, May 28, 6:30 pm
- Sunday, June 7, 2:00 pm
- Tuesday, June 16, 6:30 pm
- Sunday, June 28, 2:00 pm
See the Calumet County 4-H Google calendar for the most up-to-date list of meetings and events.
If you have questions regarding any of the 4-H Archery practices, please contact:
- Matthew Marmor, 4-H Shooting Sports Coordinator, (920) 849-2855
4-H Competitive Shoots
Information on competitive shoots in Wisconsin, are available on the State 4-H Shooting Sports webpage at http://fyi.uwex.edu/wi4hshootingsports/competitive-shoots/